Today we are excited to announce The Walking Dead Season 3 Part 2 Trading Card Set will be releasing Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
- Read more on the The Walking Dead Season 3 Pt. 2 Trading Card Product Page
- Limited copies per week available for Pre-Order in our e-Store!
- To find a local game store near you, check out our Store Locator here
The Final Details:
Download the complete Checklist (PDF)
Base Set: Features episodic images from season three
- Inserts: Autograph cards (1:24 packs)
- Wardrobe cards (1:24 packs)
- Autograph Wardrobe cards
- Dual Wardrobe cards
- Sketch cards (1:288 packs)
- The Governor chase set (1:12 packs)
- Woodbury chase set (1:12 packs)
- Metal Base Parallel Cards (1:288 packs)
- There are four color variants: four sets of full-color, four sets of Silver, three sets of Gold, one set of Red. Since there is only one set of Red Metal Parallel, each Red card is a 1/1.
Binder: The limited binder for The Walking Dead Trading Cards Season 3 Part 2 will feature Rick and the Governor. The exclusive binder card will be a Wardrobe card for Andrea.
Final Autograph List:
Check out the list of signers for this set! We do not use stickers so every autograph card has been carefully handled by the cast from the show. All of the below have signed and returned cards
- Andrew Lincoln
- Norman Reedus
- David Morrissey
- Danai Gurira
- Laurie Holden
- Dallas Roberts
- Jose Pablo Cantillo
- Chad L. Coleman
- Sonequa Martin-Green
- Travis Love
- Melissa Ponzio
- Greg Nicotero
- Lennie James
About The Walking Dead Season 3 Part 2 Trading Card Set: The Walking Dead Season 3 Part 2 trading cards focus on the Governor and the survivors living in Woodbury. Collect every intense, nail-biting moment as Rick, Daryl, and Michonne stand-up to the Governor and his plot to steal the prison. Look for randomly inserted Autograph, Wardrobe and Sketch cards.