Release Date: September 28, 2021
International Fans: Order Let's Summon Demons on eBay or order the Volume 1 set!
- Part of first volume of three Steven Rhodes Games
- Features unique retro art based on the work of popular artist Steven Rhodes
- Fast-paced and easy to learn with very little setup time
- Hidden depth to satisfy hardcore gamers
- From Dynomite Games, an old-school sub-brand of Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Successfully funded on Kickstarter
- 2-5 Players
- Ages 12+
- 20-35 Minutes
From the mind of Steven Rhodes, a graphic artist and illustrator best known for his offbeat reimagining of children’s activity books from the ’70s and ’80s, Let’s Summon Demons immerses you in these hilariously dark retro worlds.
What are little Johnny, Suzy, and Fido supposed to do when the suburban droll has them down? I know: Let's Summon Demons! Whether you're building sadistic synergies with the "rotten" kids or sharing the love with the "sweet" kids, only the savviest (and luckiest!) player—the best Demon Summoner—will walk away a winner!
- 1. Shuffle up the Demon Deck and the Block Deck, and deal everyone a Starting Candle and a hand of 3 Demons. Your goal is to summon all 3 of those little devils before your opponents beat you to it.
- 2. At all times, a rotating assortment of five cards will be available for purchase (for the low, low price of 3 Soul Tokens) to all players. This is called THE BLOCK and it has Boys, Girls, and Animals of every style and strategy! Look for cards that combo together!
- 3. On each players' turn, they'll roll the dice. If any player's cards they've acquired match the total rolled, then that card activates, often resulting in the acquisition of more Soul Tokens! More Soul Tokens means more cards from THE BLOCK, which means even more Soul Tokens. But to what end?
- 4. Well, you can sacrifice—err, discard—3 of your cards to SUMMON A DEMON! The most powerful cards of all! Once any player has summoned all 3 of their Demons—and has a balance of 10 Souls on top of that—they are declared the ultimate Demon Summoner and the game is over! With all of the variety offered between the 20 unique demons and the diverse BLOCK DECK, there is plenty of content to explore and master!
- 125 Cards
- 40 Soul Tokens
- 2 6-sided Dice
- 1 Rulebook
Let's Summon Demons Playthrough - PlayingBoardGames
Let's Summon Demons Review and Playthrough - ProZD
Let's Summon Demons Review - The Dice Tower