Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Rumble at Castle Tentakill
Release Date: 05.13.2015
The sleeper hit has awakened! The second Epic Spell Wars game is finally here and it’s loaded with all-new ways to deliver a smoking death to all who oppose you. This stand-alone game is also 100% compatible with the original game, which allows players to turn an already epic game into an EPIC game. Epic Spell Wars continues its epic quest after airing on TableTop on Geek and Sundry! Featuring game design and all-new art from the original creative team of Cory Jones, Rob Heinsoo, and Nick Edwards.
New Addition: Creatures! Delivery cards in this set can also become your pets if you roll well enough. With a familiar by your side for a few rounds, you’ll be unstoppable. But if a big splash of damage is heading your way, why not have your little buddy jump in the way and take that blast instead of you?
New Addition: Blood! Collect Blood as you slay your opponents and tempt fate with powerful magiks and treasures. Use your Blood points to make some spells even more powerful than before.
New Addition: Reactions! A few spells will partially resolve even if you die too soon. Now you can play a full-strength spell without fretting about dying before it resolves. With a Reaction in there, you’ll get your revenge…
New Addition: The Standee matters! That crazy stand-up piece is now a coveted heirloom in the game. If you control it, several of your spells will increase in strength. It can also earn you some extra Blood.
Whether you have played the original or not, this new set will provide everything you need to start blasting your opponents into tiny bits of goo. Experienced players will find new challenges and they’ll marvel at the all-new Treasures and Dead Wizard cards as well. Mix the two sets together for the ultimate carnage-fest!
- Adds Creatures, Blood, Reactions, and now the Standee matters!
- Introduces Quick-Match mode for shorter play times
- Hilarious spell-combining mechanic creates endless gameplay variation and invites players to explore hundreds of different winning combos! Do you have what it takes to be a BATTLE WIZARD?!
- Simple rules and deep-level strategic gameplay allow the game to appeal to a wide section of gamers
- The box is cracking at the seams with super-cool art—over 100 original humorous illustrations
- Standalone game, but compatible with other games in Epic Spell Wars series EXCEPT Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: ANNIHILAGEDDON Deck-Building Game and any other games and expansions in the ANNIHILAGEDDON series.
- 128 Spell cards
- 25 Treasure Cards
- 25 Dead Wizard Card
- 8 Oversized Hero cards
- 7 Last Wizard Standing Tokens
- 6 Blood Markers
- 6 Life Tracker Markers
- 4 Six-sided dice
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 Standee