Job Title: Crowdfunding Project Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Product Development
Type: Full Time
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Cryptozoic Entertainment is seeking a self-starter to collaborate with Vice President of Product Development and the creative team in developing and overseeing the management of crowdfunding projects. The Crowdsharing Project Manager would be responsible for organizing systems to liaise with crowdfunding websites, internal and external business partners, fulfillment houses, and video production teams to meet target dates, launch goals, and budget. Working experience in managing large-scale crowdfunding projects is required. Other managerial skills required include the ability to multitask and to communicate effectively. Person must demonstrate ability to supervise employees and follow direction from upper management.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Build, maintain, and enforce project schedules.
- Ability to work with team members to manage Crowdfunding Projects from conception through product shipping. All aspects of the Crowdfunding Project will be managed by candidate, including: Schedules, Product Development, Budgets, Video Shoots, Crowdfunding Page needs, Creative Requests for Designers, Campaign Goals, Strategy, Fulfillment, etc.
- Must have working experience with Crowdfunding Standard Operating Procedures and keep up to date on industry standards.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- Manage the Campaign video schedule along with internal and licensor changes.
- Copywriting/editing for the Crowdfunding Page and updates.
- Development of Rewards/Tiers/Goals in conjunction with the Product Development Team.
- Manage Funding Goals and Stretch Goal strategies with Feedback from the team.
- Manage Social Media outreach (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Gaming Forums).
- Coordinate Rewards fulfillment with 3rd Party Fulfillment House.
- Act as key stakeholder during live Crowdfunding projects to coordinate messages, updates, comments, internal feedback, campaign changes (new goals, tiers, etc), and address any issues that come up in a timely fashion.
- Hold regularly scheduled status meetings to track the progress of product development and production (must be hands on). Must develop a system that highlights projects which may be falling behind, and create work-arounds that bring these projects back on schedule.
- Participate in maintenance of Status Reports for all production and marketing of work in progress.
- Maintain budgets and costing reports for Vice President of Product Development, Production Manager of Games, and CEO.
- Quantitative and analytical skills necessary to assess campaign effectiveness quickly and accurately.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated success in managing online marketing/fundraising campaigns.
- Solid understanding of online fundraising technologies and best practices.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, customer service, and relationship-building abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong Communication skills, both internal and external
- Ability to form positive working relationships with fellow staff members, third party suppliers, including distribution centers, talent, and intellectual property license holders.
- Proficiency in scheduling programs for product development life cycle, preferably MS Project.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage/coordinate production of projects accurately, economically, and on-time.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Jobs@Cryptozoic.com.