Cryptozoology for Beginners (Steven Rhodes Games Vol. 2) (Retail Version)
Release Date: November 22, 2022
International Fans: Order on eBay!
A MONSTROUSLY Good Time for the Entire Cryptid-Hunting Family!
Your photography class has embarked on a mysterious field trip to study the hidden habits of cryptids and learn about their supernatural antics! Gather your friends for a card-drafting, set-collecting, token-gathering game based on the art of Steven Rhodes! Will you complete the toughest assignments and gather the most point tokens to be crowned teacher’s pet? Or will you get left behind and become some creature’s new best friend?
- Part of second volume of three Steven Rhodes Games
- Features unique retro art based on the work of popular artist Steven Rhodes
- Fast-paced and easy to learn with very little setup time
- Hidden depth to satisfy hardcore gamers
- From Dynomite Games, an old-school sub-brand of Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Successfully funded on Kickstarter
- 136 Cards
- 96 Cryptid Cards
- 40 Assignment Cards
- 40 Tokens
- 1 Bus Standee
- 1 Rulebook
Number of Players: 2-4
Playing Time: 20-45 Minutes