- How To Participate in Cryptozoic Entertainment’s BOB’S BUCKS Promotion (“Promotion”): For every $50+ spent on Eligible Purchases (defined below). Eligible purchases include sale, regular, and clearance merchandise (“Eligible Purchases”) but exclude gift cards, applicable taxes, and prior purchases. BOB’S BUCKS will be available in increments of 10.
Earn 10 BOB’S BUCKS
(maximum earn per transaction)
- Eligibility: Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law
- How to Redeem BOB’S BUCKS: Customer can redeem 10 BOB’S BUCKS on Eligible Purchases in $50 increments. In other words, customer can redeem 10 BOB’S BUCKS on an Eligible Purchase of $50 or more. Only one (1) BOB’S BUCKS coupon may be redeemed per transaction. Redemption must be made Online between the dates on the issued Bob's Bucks (“Redemption Period”). Any BOB’S BUCKS that is not redeemed during the Redemption Period is forfeited. Customer is responsible for remaining balance of purchase not covered by BOB’S BUCKS. Customer’s BOB’S BUCKS will be deducted from the total purchase price (exclusive of applicable taxes). BOB’S BUCKS is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Offer is good for one-time use only and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The value of your BOB’S BUCKS will not be returned if you make a return or exchange.
BOB’S BUCKS cannot be applied (i) to purchases of charitable merchandise or gift cards; (ii) to reduce customer's Cryptozoic Entertainment charge account balance; or (iii) to packaging, applicable taxes, or as price adjustments on prior purchases.
- General Conditions: Void if BOB’S BUCKS is copied, transferred, sold, auctioned, exchanged or expired. BOB’S BUCKS is not redeemable in any manner other than as provided herein. By participating, customer agrees to release and hold harmless Cryptozoic Entertainment, and its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, which may occur in connection with the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of BOB’S BUCKS. Cryptozoic Entertainment reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should cheating, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion.
- Governing Law: For Canadian residents, the laws of their province of residence shall govern this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
- Arbitration Agreement (US Residents): PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. If you have a concern about the Promotion, please call Cryptozoic Entertainment Customer Service at 1-949-385-6000. In the unlikely event that Customer Service or Cryptozoic Entertainment is unable to resolve a complaint you may have to your satisfaction, we each agree to resolve the dispute through binding arbitration or small claims court. Any arbitration will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. For any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $75,000, Cryptozoic Entertainment will pay all costs of the arbitration. You agree that, by participating in the Promotion, you are bound by this Agreement and you and Cryptozoic Entertainment are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. To seek arbitration, either party must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") setting forth the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and the specific relief sought. The Notice to Cryptozoic Entertainment should be addressed to: Cryptozoic Entertainment Legal Department 25351 Commercentre Dr. #250, Lake Forest CA 92630. If Cryptozoic Entertainment and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Cryptozoic Entertainment may commence an arbitration proceeding. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and will be administered by the AAA. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. YOU AND Cryptozoic Entertainment AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Cryptozoic Entertainment agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. In such event, Customer hereby expressly consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in California for all matters arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or customer’s participation in the Promotion.
- Bob’s Bucks Special Promotions
Sponsored by: Cryptozoic Entertainment LLC, 25351 Commercentre Dr. #250, Lake Forest CA 92630.