Ghostbusters™: The Board Game [KICKSTARTER]
Kickstarter Funded March 2015!
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre, or ghost? If the answer is "yes," then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professionals . .
Ghostbusters: The Board Game is an episodic adventure game for one to four players, who are charged with busting ghosts and sealing gates to the Spirit World. The game is customizable, cooperative, and highly re-playable. It features unique illustrations and figures based on original artwork and designs by Dan Schoening, the artist of IDW's Ghostbusters comic book series. Each Ghostbuster has a distinct role and unlocks unique abilities by gaining experience. The game offers modes for different levels of players, making it accessible to beginners and challenging to experts. Now is your chance to save the world!
- 1-4 players
- 10 double-sided game board tiles
- Includes 48 28mm scale single-piece phthalate-free injection molded PVC figures (28mm-100mm)
- Officially licensed board game
- "Exceptional application of the theme, and a deep gameplay experience." - Polygon
- “Question: Who you gonna call? Answer: Your friends, to come over and play this with you!” - Yahoo! Movies
- "This new Ghostbusters board game has appeal to adult fans and collectors, too." - Screen Rant
- "One of the noticeable things about the demo is the genius in its simplicity." - Comic Vine
- “[Ghostbusters: The Board Game]brings the same amount of awesome to tabletops as the acclaimed video game did to consoles in 2009.” - Blogcritics
- "Fans of the Ghostbusters series will absolutely love this game..." - Indie Tabletop
- “Ghostbusters: The Board Game deftly captures the theme and tone of its source material, and excels in keeping all players involved." - The Guardian
- "...the game captures the spirit of the film’s paranormal pandemonium" - AV Club
- "Ghostbusters: The Board Game is a fun, well executed, and reverent addition to the Ghostbusters legacy." - The Escapist
- "...the board game went above my expressions of what a film to board game adaptation could be." - N3rdabl3