Outlander Trading Cards Season 5
Release Date: Q2 2023
The fifth season of Starz's time-travel drama chronicles the further adventures of Claire and Jamie as they celebrate a wedding, raise a militia, discover a new power in the backcountry, and rescue Claire from her brutal captors.
Outlander Trading Cards Season 5 include a 72-card Base Set with episodic imagery, four uniquely-themed Chase Sets, and randomly inserted Autograph Cards featuring on-card signatures from fan-favorite stars and Wardrobe Cards utilizing fabric direct from the studio.
- Autograph Cards signed by stars from the series
- Wardrobe Cards featuring fabric used to make costumes in the show
- Sixth release in Cryptozoic’s hugely popular series of Outlander trading card products
- Based on Starz’s hit series Outlander
- 72-card Base Set features episodic images from Season 5
- 4 Chase Sets: “Kids & Critters,” “Never My Love,” “Time Traveler,” and “Stand for All” Puzzle Cards
- Autograph Cards from main cast and guest stars (1:24 packs)
- Authentic Wardrobe Cards (1:24 packs)
- Foil variants of Base and Chase Sets
- Printing Plates
- Full color 2” 3-ring binder features key art
- 2 versions, each with an exclusive Wardrobe Card
- Autographs Cards (1:Box)
- Wardrobe Cards (1:Box)
- Silver Foil Base/Chase Parallel Cards (1:3 Packs)
- Gold Foil Stamped on Silver Foil Board Base/Chase Parallel Cards (1:8 Packs)
- Red Foil Stamped Base/Chase Parallel Cards (1:30 Packs)
WARDROBE CARDS: These randomly inserted cards contain pieces of fabric used to make the lavish costumes in the show over various seasons. They are truly timeless!
Chase 1: “Kids & Critters” (9 cards): This set celebrates the roles young kids and lovable critters play in the show. Each card gives additional information related to the character on the card front. Do you know why Ian is called “Wolf’s Brother”?
Chase 2: “Time Travelers” (9 cards): This nine-card set revolves around favorite characters known to time travel. Standing stones, an inherited trait, sometimes fire, and (it’s believed) a precious gemstone to keep the bearer safe are all required to make the journey. Quotes related to these characters and insights into particular scenes are featured on the backs of these cards.
Chase 3: “Stand for All” Puzzle Cards (9 cards): “Stand for All” is the text appearing across this subset that is perfect for sleeving in a binder. Once completed, a grand image of a torch-bearing Jaime is revealed as he stands with Claire in front of the soon-to-be-lit straw cross as the sun sets behind them.
Chase 4: “Never My Love” (9 cards): These cards showcase Claire’s fantasy world as she detaches herself from a brutally violent attack from a gang of men. Within Claire’s safe place is most of her family at a Thanksgiving dinner. The card fronts reveal the characters in 1960s dress, and the backs show “Easter egg” nods to previous episodes, like the orange or the blue vase. Do you know the meaning behind these items?
BASE CARDS: The Base Set for the release includes a variety of episodic images from Season 5 of the TV show.