on all U.S. orders over $40*
Product Development Assistant, Trading Cards APPLY NOW
The Product Development Assistant will collaborate with the Trading Cards Product Manager to create and manage trading card sets for Cryptozoic Entertainment. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about pop culture, is knowledgeable about non-sport trading cards, and understands how to cooperate as part of a team in a corporate setting. Beyond that, you need to be hard-working and willing to learn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Development: Build on existing knowledge and become an expert on various properties, licenses, and the trading card industry as a whole (including secondary market). Use that knowledge to plan and create different products, coordinating with the trading card team to adapt set outlines.
- Asset Management: Coordinate with Product Manager on asset needs, help acquire assets, and organize and maintain databases for assets.
- Checklists: Create and maintain checklists for trading card products.
- Budget: Track budgets for trading card products.
- Product Reviews/Updates: Editorial review of trading card printing proof sheets and coordinate card updates to follow licensor requirements and comments.
- Conventions: Occasional travel possible to promote upcoming releases.
- Teamwork: Works with product development, marketing, graphic design, and sales teams.
- Passion for non-sports trading cards and/or strong desire to learn more about them.
- Ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets.
- Education: Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a relevant field.
- (Preferred) At least one year of experience in the trading card industry. At least one year of product management experience will also be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management ability and attention to detail.
Knowledgeable of Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in U.S. This is a full-time position. No recruiters.
About Cryptozoic Entertainment
We are dedicated to the concept of “Fans First,” striving to develop the most creative and sought-after products for pop culture enthusiasts worldwide. As an entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of licensed and original IPs, our catalog covers a broad spectrum of tabletop games, collectibles, and trading cards. The passionate team at Cryptozoic aims to inspire gamers and collectors all around the globe while bringing fans together as part of the Cryptozoic community.
|||Lake Forest, CA|||||||||sivoUMb~vHTRlwZE|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false