Job Title: Product Manager - Tabletop Games
Reports to: Vice President of Product Development
Type: Full Time
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Cryptozoic Entertainment is seeking a self-starter to collaborate with company leadership and internal creative and game development teams in managing the Tabletop Games business.
The Games Product Manager is responsible for leading the development of Games products at initial concepting stages, developing business and product strategies, interacting with key strategic partners such as licensors and customers, analyzing P&Ls and delivering financial goals, and working with sales and marketing to bring profitable and award-winning Games to market.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Manage Tabletop Games products from initial concept, developing business and product strategies, analyzing financial goals of project and working with sales and marketing to bring product to market.
Work closely with Production Manager for scheduling and production as well as external parties on a weekly basis, providing product strategy and sales discussions. This position encompasses development/implementation of business plans, product line profitability, analysis/evaluation of product marketplace and new product opportunities.
Keep company partners up-to-date with developments. works with Product Manager, incorporating concepts from Brand to Product Development for production. Recommends, communicates, & coordinates launch strategies/calendars, product promotions, creative product directions, etc.
Work within the company and produces products commensurate to strategies specified in licensed product portfolio business plans and relevant distribution channels.
Conduct research on market trends; take team-leading role in all aspects of product definition, channel distribution strategy, and marketing direction.
Provide direction into Marketing/Advertising/Promotions/PR campaigns in line w/corporate strategies and initiatives. Attends meetings / Trade Shows to communicate product plans and strategies. Develops website strategy to review with Marketing for final direction and execution.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE DESIRED, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solid understanding of/passion for Tabletop Games and industry best practices.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills, both internal and external.
- Work independently and as a teammate to lead the management of product development, marketing, solicitation, physical and virtual trade shows.
- Manage crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter and others.
- Create strategic Social Media outreach and campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Gaming Forums among others).
- Hold regularly scheduled status meetings to track the progress of product development and production (must be hands on).
- Participate in maintenance of Status Reports for all production and marketing of work in progress.
- Responsible for budgets and sales reports for company partners, executive team, and others within the company.
- Present business and product plans to internal and external partners that would include media, licensors, customers, fans, and strategic partners.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Pop Culture product mana
- 1-2 years of demonstrated success in managing products, goods, services, campaigns, etc. within the Tabletop Game Industry
- A passion for the Tabletop Games Business and Pop Culture
- Profficiency in MS Office, Google Apps, and other business tools
BA DEGREE W/EMPHASIS IN BUSINESS, MARKETING, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT.
Negotiable with experience
HEALTH, VISION, DENTAL, 401K PLAN
Please send your cover letter and resume to Jobs@Cryptozoic.com.