DC Deck-Building Game: Crisis Expansion Pack 4
Release Date: 08.08.2018
Crisis returns to the world of the DC Deck-Building Game—this time, the decidedly non-sidekick Teen Titans Super Heroes are the focus. Crisis Expansion Pack 4 allows you to add cooperative play to any DC Deck-Building Game, but is fine-tuned to work best with DC Deck-Building Game: Teen Titans due to that game’s focus on the Ongoing card type. This expansion introduces the keyword "Unity” for Ongoing cards that get better as more of them are in play. Another fresh twist to gameplay comes in the form of Personal Crisis Cards, which may only directly affect one character, but can still take down the whole team if you don't work together to solve your partner's problem. Also included are six members of The Titans, original members of the group who are now all grown up and have something to prove. These are competitive Super Heroes that work great in any setting.
This is not a standalone product. DC Comics Deck-building Game, Heroes Unite, Forever Evil, or Teen Titans is required to play.
- New keyword "Unity” for Ongoing cards that get better as more teammates have them in play
- Introduces Personal Crises, which directly affect one character, but can still take down the whole team
- “Impossible Mode” Super Villain cards
- Adds cooperative play to any DC Deck-Building Game
- Requires DC DBG base game: DC Deck-Building Game, Heroes Unite, Forever Evil, Teen Titans, Rivals, Confrontations, Rebirth, or Dark Nights: Metal
57 Game Cards
- 32 Main Deck Cards
- 12 Personal Crisis Cards
- 13 Super Villain Cards
- 1 Randomizer Card
- 14 Oversized Super Hero Cards