DC Deck-Building Game: Multiverse Box – Super Heroes Edition (KICKSTARTER VERSION)
Kickstarter Campaign: Funded May 2022
Release Date: Q1 2023
Welcome to the Multiverse!
The new and improved Multiverse Box provides a home for your DC Deck-Building Game collection! With an original cover illustration by artist Omar Francia (Legends of the Dark Knight, Doom Patrol), this storage box is designed to fit sleeved cards and features a row specifically for oversized cards.
The included Multiverse Crossover Pack lets you play with your entire collection! Both Super Heroes and Super-Villains work alongside you as you try to protect your Multiverse Location and best your foes. The additional Event Line-Up has an Ongoing ability that affects all players and is filled with cards from a random set inside the box!
Compatible with your entire DC Deck-Building Game collection!
Included Crossover Pack requires DC Deck-Building Game base game
- Box to store and organize your DC Deck-Building Game collection!
- 2 Components Boxes fit inside the rows and and can be used to store tokens and other game items
- Three standard rows each hold approximately 540 sleeved cards and wider fourth row holds approximately 360 sleeved oversized cards with Components Boxes and 520 sleeved cards without them
- Multiverse Crossover Pack introduces a mode that uses all the different sets in your box!
- Confrontation Cost tokens allow you to play with any oversized Characters in a DC Deck-Building Game: Rivals or Confrontations game!
- 6-Player World Hopper Mode: Active Player markers and Line-Up tiles allow you to play with up to 6 players!
- 33 Standard Cards
- 15 Randomizer Cards
- 7 Oversized Multiverse Location Cards
- 2 Components Boxes
- 22 Dividers
- 12 Confrontation Cost Tokens
- 2 Active Player Markers
- 2 Line-Up Tiles
- 1 Source Wall Tile
- 18 VP Tokens
- 6 Foam Spacers
- 6 Kickstarter Standard Cards
- 2 Kickstarter Oversized Location Cards
Number of Players: 2-6
Playing Time: 90 Minutes