DC Deck-Building Game: Dark Nights: Metal — Multiverse Edition
Multiverse Editions of DC Deck-Building Game base sets include all the cards and any other components EXCEPT the rulebook and box. Perfect to put inside the Multiverse Box!
Rulebooks for Multiverse Edition games are available separately. This game with the full packaging can be purchased here.
Batman has discovered a Dark Multiverse and unleashed evil versions of himself upon our world! The Justice League must band together to defeat Barbatos, The Batman Who Laughs, and their Dark Knights. One Super Hero won't be enough to overcome these challenges.
In this latest installment in the smash-hit DC Deck-Building Game series, you'll need to save Batman and other captured Super Heroes and recruit them to your team to save the Multiverse!
· Introduces ability to Recruit Super Heroes
· Super-Villains that offer instant rewards when defeated instead of being added to your deck
· Weakness cards that cause your Super Hero to be Captured if you play too many of them
- Based on hugely popular Dark Nights: Metal comic book series
- The Batman Who Laughs menaces players by Capturing Super Heroes
- 20+ Metal cards with shiny foil treatment
- Standalone game, but compatible with all games and expansions in DC Deck-Building Game series
- 202 Game Cards
- 16 Vulnerability Starter Cards
- 97 Main Deck Cards
- 16 Breakthrough Cards
- 7 DC Super-Villain Cards
- 30 Weakness Cards
- 36 Punch Starter Cards
- 11 Oversized DC Super Heroes
- 1 The Batman Who Laughs Tile
- 1 Rulebook