DC Deck-Building Game Crossover Pack 4: Watchmen
Release Date: December, 2015
Number of Players: 2 - 5
For Ages: 15 and up
Playing Time: 30 – 45 minutes
1986’s Watchmen is one of the most celebrated stories in the history of comics. And now that world is coming to you in a new Crossover Pack for the DC Deck-Building Game. This expanded Crossover Pack includes Hidden Roles, Villainous Machinations, Challenge Cards, Mastermind Plots, plus new main deck cards and new oversized Super Hero cards.
This Watchmen set adds a new element to deck-building games: Hidden Roles! As in the original story, one of the members of the team has their own ideas on the best way to solve the world’s problems. The Villain must work towards his or her secret plot while not making it too obvious. “Loyal” players will strive to overcome various challenges, though the “Villain” of the story can disguise his or her intentions by helping with these challenges as well. Should the Mastermind Plot become hatched, the Loyal players will certainly have their work cut out for them…
It all adds up to a deck-building experience like nothing you’ve experienced before, yet played out using the best-selling Cerberus Deck-building Game engine!
This is not a standalone product. Requires any DC Comics Deck-Building base game to play.
- Six new Super Heroes to play!
- “Hidden Role” mechanics add suspicion and “who can you trust” elements to the game!
- Includes Hidden Role Cards, Villainous Machinations Cards, Challenge Cards, and Mastermind Plot Cards.
- Expanded content over previous Crossover Packs.
- Requires DC DBG base game: DC Deck-Building Game, Heroes Unite, Forever Evil, Teen Titans, Rivals, Confrontations, Rebirth, or Dark Nights: Metal
- 31 Game Cards
- 6 Oversized Super Hero Cards
- Rules Booklet