Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Panic at the Pleasure Palace
You checked your morals at the door and settled in for a night of debauchery, but your fellow Wizards’ lust has turned to bloodlust! What Wizard doesn’t enjoy an orgy of sex and violence? Just be careful with all the Magically Transmitted Diseases (MTDs) going around.
Crotch Krakens, Genital Harpies, and our longtime friend … Gorgonorrhea. Fireballs aren’t the only thing that will cause a burning sensation. MTDs also give you Glyphs, so your Spells are going to be as juiced up as your nether regions.
For our more discerning customers, you might want to gain control of the Standee, because when you have it, it protects you from all MTDs that might come slinging your way. That’s right! The Standee once again does something, instead of doing nothing.
- The fourth game in the Epic Spell Wars series!
- Introduces Magically Transmitted Diseases!
- The Standee does something again!
- Quick Match Mode is the standard, making for fast, intense games!
- Mature themes, swears, and no regrets!
- Standalone game, but compatible with other games in Epic Spell Wars series EXCEPT Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: ANNIHILAGEDDON Deck-Building Game and any other games and expansions in the ANNIHILAGEDDON series.
- 90 Spell Cards
- 8 Wild Magic Cards
- 8 Oversized Wizard Cards
- 25 Treasure Cards
- 25 Dead Wizard Cards
- Lots of Magically Transmitted Disease Tokens
- Lots of Other Game Tokens
- 5 Six-Sided Dice
- 1 Pleasure Palace Standee
- 1 Rather Inappropriate Bag